Data from multiple sources is often one of the biggest headaches facing direct marketers. It’s common to have several different data sources, often in different formats, that need to be merged into one list.
Having multiple sources of data may lead to:
- Duplication of records, increasing the costs of direct marketing campaigns and irritating customers who receive multiple direct mail pieces instead of one;
- Difficulty in accurately assessing the success of a direct marketing campaign;
- Difficulty in extracting data that is needed, when it is needed;
- Data may be more prone to error as the need for human intervention increases;
- High costs incurred in the management of multiple IT platforms.
The Benefits Of Direct Mail Data Management Services.
- Consolidation of data sources creates one central clean data repository.
- Duplicates are removed, saving costs and reducing customer irritation.
- Maximised opportunities for postal discounts.
- On-site barcode allocation.
Data Management Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail provides total preparation and cleansing of data files that meet Australia Post correct addressing requirements.
- Barcode allocation and pre-sorting services.
- Direct Mail offers print post line haul and consolidation to maximize postal discounts.
- De-duplication and washing of data files.
- On-site resources manage data capture and data entry.