For companies sending out large amounts of mail, it is simply not feasible to employ staff to undertake envelope stuffing in-house.
It makes better business sense to turn to Direct Mail for your next mail out, which can automate the process, saving time and headaches, and providing a cost-effective alternative to employing people.
The Benefits Of Mechanical Mail Insertion.
- Direct Mail’s mail inserters are fast and cost-effective.
- Hiring staff to stuff thousands of envelopes doesn’t make business sense when Direct Mail can automate this process.
- Direct Mail can handle multiple types and sizes of mail inserts, allowing you to focus on the creative aspects of your direct marketing campaigns.
- Direct Mail’s intelligent equipment can easily handle selective insertion, allowing you to filter inserts to reach selective audiences.
Envelope Stuffing, Mechanical Mail Insertion Specifications.
- Direct Mail provides fully automated, high-speed insertion of product into DLX, C5 and C4 envelopes.
- Its equipment provides intelligent collating and folding with selective inserting.
- It can handle up to 7 items mechanically.
- Friction feeding for landscape brochures and concertina folded material is incorporated for client flexibility.
- Match mailing services are available.