Outsource your fulfilment services requirement to Direct Mail Corporation, where an experienced and capable fulfilment team can manage your company’s fulfilment requests via the Internet, phone, email or postal services.
Direct Mail will hold, manage, pack and distribute your fulfilment & point of sale materials, from its Melbourne warehouse to anywhere in Australia or the world by Air, Road or Sea.
The Benefits Of Direct Mail’s Fulfilment Services.
- Enables fulfilment clients to focus on their core business.
- Direct Mail employs an experienced team, which means clients don’t need to hire fulfilment staff for the job.
- Comprehensive fulfilment inventory reporting ensures clients are kept abreast of stock levels.
- Direct Mail’s contract fulfilment team can easily handle selective insertion & packing, allowing you to filter fulfilment inserts to reach selective audiences.
Fulfilment Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail offer pick, pack and wrap fulfilment services.
- Collation and assembly services are also provided.
- Direct Mail offers complete product management.
- Stocktake and inventory reporting is available.
- Manual processing is available for custom or desired finishes.