Plastic wrap is a cost-effective and popular way to package magazines and catalogues and many other types of direct mail pieces.
Many mail house clients invest heavily in the graphic design of their direct mail pieces – so plastic wrapping offers an opportunity for them to let the direct mail piece take visual centre-stage. In addition, plastic wrap protects mail outs from harsh weather conditions or damage caused by dirt.
Direct Mail uses Envirocare, which is a 100% degradable plastic wrap product, utilizing oxo biodegradable technology. It owns four plastic wrapping machines so is well-equipped to handle all your plastic wrapping requirements.
The Benefits Of Plastic Wrap.
- 100% degradable plastic wrap film used.
- Latest technology 100% compostable/biodegradable film wrap is available.
- Plastic wrap is very cost effective when compared to paper envelopes.
- Clear plastic wrapping offers immediate visual impact.
- Plastic wrap enables personalization, a key ingredient in successful direct marketing.
- Your direct mail will be weather-protected using plastic wrapping.
- Direct Mail consolidate and line haul mail lodgments, so clients access maximum postal services discounts.
- 4 plastic wrapping machines on-site are able to handle a wide variety of wrapping jobs.
Direct Mail That Suits Plastic Wrapping.
- Magazines, Periodicals, Tabloids and Subscriptions.
- Direct Marketing Pieces.
- Company and Club Newsletters.
- Mail Order Products.
- Annual Reports and Substantial Book-Bound Documents.
Direct Mail Plastic Wrap Specifications.
- Direct Mail Plastic Wrap services includes intelligent direct mail collating and feeding.
- Plastic Wrap equipment incorporates online inkjet and handles direct mail sizes from DL to Tabloid size.
- Direct Mail can manage up to 8 items mechanically.
- Onserts, inserts and tip ons can be incorporated.