From its secure warehouse premises in Richmond, Melbourne, Direct Mail offers its clients a hassle-free storage solution that minimizes delays caused by the unavailability of their mail out materials or delays with shipping.
Whether you need to store your pallets of catalogues, letterheads, brochures, special products or envelopes, Direct Mail can help. You can have them sent straight to us from your printer so you make the most of economies to be gained from a sole shipment.
With your materials stored in our warehouse, Direct Mail only needs your mailing list to get started.
As you would expect from a leading mail house, Direct Mail offers computerized inventory reporting, enabling you to track and monitor stock levels.
The Benefits Of Storage and Warehousing Services.
- Stock is on-hand thus reducing delays caused by the late arrival of inventory.
- Clients enjoy cost economies by shipping their mail materials only once with Direct Mail managing inventory on-site.
- Direct Mail has safe, secure warehouse premises and an additional fenced area for storage of sensitive product.
- No time limits are applied, clients can use Direct Mail’s storage for as long as needed.
- Fully computerized stocktake and inventory reports keep you up-to date with inventory holdings.
Storage and Warehousing Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail provides pallet storage for any time/duration.
- It offers full Receiving and Unloading of your materials.
- It offers warehousing of material.
- Direct Mail has a secure fenced of area available for sensitive materials.
- Customer reporting is available through a computerized online inventory system.