Join the growing number of Internet businesses turning to Direct Mail Corporation to assist with meeting their full-service distribution needs.
If you’re searching for a trustworthy, reliable and experienced third-party logistics (3PL) partner, that efficiently and accurately processes and ship orders look no further than us.
Direct Mail provides a highly efficient, fully integrated and cost-effective fulfilment service.
From the moment your customers place their orders on your website or e-commerce store, DMC can look after all your fulfilment needs.
From warehousing, pick & pack, distribution through to comprehensive reporting, we will dispatch orders within 24 hours using our network of carriers and services, both local and global.
Your clients can monitor their orders online with full tracking available to most locations.
DMC can integrate directly from your e-commerce platform or work from data transfers and emails.
Talk to us for a tailored solution that is customised to your needs.
The Benefits Of Direct Mail’s Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Services.
- DMC offers a complete Internet-business third-party logistics service: store, pick, pack and send service, a one-stop 3PL solution for business.
- Get volume discounts and savings which are passed to clients.
- Using our third-party logistics service means tapping into DMC’s scalability and flexibility rather than incurring the cost of building your own.
- Eliminate infrastructure capital and investment by using our 3PL facilities, and redirect your financing into your core competencies and business growth.
Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail offer store, pick, pack and send services.
- Direct Mail offers complete product management.
- Stocktake and inventory reporting is available via our warehouse management system.
- Manual processing is available for custom or desired finishes.