While the humble fold doesn’t sound important, it is critical to the smooth operation of your direct marketing job.
A direct mail piece needs to be folded correctly to avoid jamming addressing or insertion machines, obscuring important information and slowing down an otherwise automated mail house process.
Whether your direct mail piece is an A4 letter or an A3 Poster, Direct Mail can fold it down to DL.
The Benefits Of Direct Mail Folding Services.
- Correct folding ensures the smooth operation of the rest of the automated mail house process.
- Correct folding reduces stock loss that gets incurred if incorrect folds lead to jams in mail house equipment.
- Direct Mail can fold at high speed and excellent precision.
- Properly folded inserts will fit into smaller envelopes, saving you postal charges.
- Direct Mail offers multiple folding options.
- Hand folding of stapled or custom mail pieces to desired finished sizes.
- Direct Mail staff can fold your direct mail pieces more efficiently, leaving you to focus your staff attention on your core business.
Folding and Finishing Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail offers accurate, high speed folding on-site.
- All single sheet product can be folded from A3 or A4 to DL.
- Direct Mail can provide crash folding of brochures.
- It can also supply cross folding.