Save on the cost of address labels, including their manual affixation to envelopes, by using Direct Mail’s inkjet addressing service.
Direct Mail owns high-speed, high-precision inkjet address printers that print addresses, graphics (such as barcodes and logos) and spot colour, enabling clients to maximize the impact and professionalism of their direct marketing piece.
The Benefits Of Inkjet Addressing Services.
- Positively impact the professionalism of your company.
- Direct Mail’s inkjet service delivers crisp, precision addressing.
- Add graphics and spot colour to enhance the visual appeal.
- High-speed, precision inkjet printing directly to your direct mail piece removes the need for labels and offers a clean, professional finish.
Inkjet Addressing Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail supplies high-speed inkjet addressing of all size envelopes.
- We can inkjet address postcards, cover sheets and magazines online.
- Our inkjet printers handle A4 size coverage of print.
- Heat drying and specialty inks are available for coated stocks.
- Colour inkjet printing is available.