From the moment your customers place their orders on your website or e-commerce store, you can relax knowing they are taken care of when Direct Mail Corporation is handling your third party logistics (3PL).
Join the growing number of eCommerce Internet businesses turning to Direct Mail to assist with meeting their full-service 3PL distribution needs.
Our 3PL service includes warehousing, RF scanner picking & pack, and distribution using our network of 3PL carriers and services, both local and global.
If you’re sending out more than 50 products per week, let’s talk about our logistics capability that can deliver you a friendly, expert, hassle free third party logistics service.
The Benefits Of Direct Mail’s Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Services.
- A full-service third-party logistics service: store, scan pick, pack and distribute, a one-stop 3PL solution for eCommerce.
- State-of-the-art 3PL technology that integrates seamlessly in minutes into all major eCommerce platforms, such as Shopify or WooCommerce.
- Direct Mail 3PL client dashboard & Warehouse Management System with live inventory, so you see everything that we do in real time.
- Customers can track orders online, available to most locations.
- 3PL clients enjoy complete product management.
- Volume discounts and savings accrued are passed on to clients.
- A tailored 3PL solution can include manual processing for custom or desired finishes.
- A scalable 3PL workforce – so you don’t have to employ your own.
- Comprehensive 3PL reporting provided.
- Invest your infrastructure capital into your core competencies by leveraging ours – we’ve already built fast, efficient 3PL facilities so you don’t need to.